- ERGONOMIC HOME OFFICE SOLUTION - The aluminum gas spring monitor arms allow you freely set your monitor height, raising your monitor to an ergonomic height to relieve the strain on your neck, back and shoulder, keeping your work efficiently in comfortable posture.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - This dual monitor stand widely fits two 13” to 32” flat curved computer from different brand with VESA 75x75 and 100x100, weighing up to 19.8lbs.
- CONVENIENT FOR EFFICIENT WORK - The fully adjustable arm lets your monitor tilt to reduce glare; the swivel function allows you to show your screen to others easily when discussion with your members; the rotation function allows your screen easily shift from landscape to portrait mode for programming or design work.
- STURDY & FLEXIBLE MOUNTING - Support C clamp and grommet mounting, both of which provide stable and reliable support for your monitors. C clamps works with desk thickness up to 3.3” while grommet mounting fits desk thickness up to 2.8”. Choose most suitable method as you need.
- EASY INSTALLATION & SPACIOUS DESKTOP - The 1-piece design and detachable VESA plate simplifies the installation. The whole setup can be finished in 10 mins. The integrated cable management hides your cables. Now your desktop look spacious and clutter-free.
Technical Specification: INSTALLATION MANUAL
Details: Our gas spring dual monitor desk mount holds two screens side by side. The counterbalance gas spring arm allows for simple height adjustment without the use of tools and is fully adjustable allowing you to set your monitors to almost any viewing angle.
It supports 2 flat screen monitors from 13" to 32" weighing from 0 to 19.8 lbs each. This full-motion gas spring desk mount comes with both C-clamp and grommet mount bases that offer quick and easy installation for almost all types of desks and tables. The open top slots on the VESA face-plates make mounting your monitors a breeze.
SAVE DESKSPACE WITH OUR ERGOMONIC DUAL MONITOR RISER
The adjustable height and flexible arms make it easy for you to adjust your monitors to an optimal height and viewing angle according to your needs. Instead of putting both monitors on the desktop, this dual monitor mount keeps your monitors off the desk surface, saving space on your desk and making your workstation more spacious.
FULL MOTION ADJUSTMENT
The internal counterbalance gas spring adjusts to the weight of your monitors creating a suspended free-float effect that allows you to instantly adjust the height of your monitor without the use of tools. The weight adjustment bolt is located on the back of the mount and we include the hex tool to make this adjustment.
Package Dimensions: 16.6 x 12.2 x 6.9 inches
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.