- INCREASE COMFORT AND PRODUCTIVITY - This dual monitor stand raises monitors to eye level, improving posture, relieving strain on neck & shoulders while increasing productivity levels
- INSTALL IN 10 MINS OR LESS - The 1-piece gas spring arm simplies the assembly. You just need to choose the proper mounting base and mount the monitors. The setup can be completed in 10 mins or less
- OPTIMIZE YOUR VIEW AND WORKSTATION - The stand allows your monitor to swivel, tilt and rotate. Freely set your monitors to customized angle and position while saving up much valueable space on your desktopand position while saving up much valueable space on your desktop
- HOLD YOUR MONITOR STABLY - The solid construction and stable clamp/grommet base provide stable and secure holding for your monitors
- FIT YOUR MONITORS - Widely fit two 17" to 27" flat / curved monitors with VESA pattern 75x75 and 100x100 from various brands; Each arm holds 4.4lbs to 14.3lbs
Binding: Office Product
Technical Specification: INSTALLATION MANUAL
Details: HUANUO HNDS6 gas spring dual monitor mount built in premium gas spring, provides smooth and durable height adjustments, making your monitors freely stay at any height you adjust,; the full motion adjustments allow you to find optimal angle and position to make you comfortable and productive.
IMPROVE POSTURE & MORE COMFORTABLE
This stand raises your monitor to eye level, you will not bend your neck to watch the screen, reducing strain on your neck, shoulder and back, improving your posture for productive work.
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE WITH GAS SPRING ARM
The gas spring arms allow you adjust the height smoothly and freely. You can make your monitors stays at any height you adjust. Please note to adjust the gas spring to proper tension according to the weight of your monitor.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE & OPTIMAL VIEW
Each joint of the arm is adjustable. Besides, this arm can make your monitor tilt from -50° to +30°, swivel from -90° to +90°and rotate a full 360°. Easy to find an optimal view angle as your need. Set your monitor from landscape to portrait mode is a piece of cake!
Widely fit most 17" to 27" LCD LED monitors, compatible with VESA 75x75 and 100x100. Each arm holds 4.4 to 14.3lbs.
SUPER SAPCE SAVER
Hold 2 monitors on 1 stand off desktop mounted on the edge of desk or through a grommet hole, freeing up much valuable space on your desk and making your workstation spacious and clutter-free.
ADJUST GAS SPRING TO HOLD YOUR MONITOR
Please adjust the gas spring to proper tension to hold your monitor. Before and while adjusting the gas spring control screw, please press/hold the arm to a horizontal position. Turn the screw clockwise("-" )for lighter monitors and counter-clockwise("+") for heavier monitors.
2 MOUNTING OPTIONS
Comes with both C clamp and grommet kits, this stand fits desks with or without a hole with thickness up to 3.74".
Package Dimensions: 16.2 x 12.2 x 7.3 inches
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
The nuts that allow the release of tension for the monitors in the Z plane do not seem to accept any of the Allen keys I was sent.