- ERGONOMIC MONITOR MOUNT WITH LAPTOP TRAY - This adjustable monitor mount with table tray will provide optimal placement of the screen. Our monitor stand allows you to work more comfortably, increasing your productivity by taking advantage of dual screens, which reduces the need to switch screens for different applications. Choose the correct position to reduce neck and eye strain
- UNIVERSAL MONITOR STAND WITH NOTEBOOK TRAY - With an extra long 16" monitor arm for easy adjustment, this sturdy desk stand fits most 13"-27" monitors up to 22lbs. Compatible with VESA sizes 75 x75 and VESA 100 x 100mm. The steel tray measures 15" in length and 10" in width, perfect for laptops up to 15" in size
- FULL-MOTION MONITOR MOUNT - The laptop monitor mount is full-motion and height adjustable. The arms easily tilt, swivel and rotate. Die-cast triple joint flexible arms can swivel 180° at each joint facilitating swing in and out of positions and extend up to 16" length. Mounting heads tilt (Up/Down) +/- 90°, swivel (In/Out) 180° and rotate (clockwise/counterclockwise) 360°
- TWO INSTALLATION OPTIONS - Monitor arm with laptop stand comes with C clamp and also grommet mounting kit. You can fix the stand and hold your monitor by using the C clamp or if there is a hole on your desk, you can choose the grommet mounting. The max thickness of the desk for C-clamp mounting is 4. 1". The max thickness of the desk for grommet mounting is 2. 95"
- EASY INSTALLATION WITH REMOVABLE VESA PLATE - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with detachable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary tools and hardware for easy assembly so you can be up and ready in no time
Binding: Office Product
Technical Specification: INSTALLATION MANUAL
Release Date: 10-10-2018
Details: This top Rated, sturdy, high-quality ergonomic adjustable monitor mount with tilt able tray allows users to manage multiple programs/spreadsheets simultaneously, increasing their productivity. elevate your work to a more comfortable and ergonomic position. With this stands long arms and fluid articulation, finding the optimal angle is easy. Mount can be converted to a monitor stand with VESA compatible and supports the majority of laptops and monitors on the market. monitor stand with vented Laptop tray the vented tray supports notebooks up to 15. 6 inches in screen size with its platform size of 14 inch in wide and 11. 8 inch deep. The bottom portion of the platform has a lip to securely hold the Laptop in place. two fixing methods> our monitor mount comes with a C clamp and also grommet mounting kit. You can choose which fits your needs. clamp mount: desk thickness up to 4. 1" grommet mount: desk thickness up to 2. 95"flexible articulation our monitor stand can be easily adjusted with a 360° rotation, A swivel of 180° and tilts from -90° to +90°. You can adjust your monitor to different heights or different angles as you like. Both arms are Height adjustable along the center pole and detachable VESA plate creates an easy installation process. efficient cable management> efficient cable management with hidden cable clips. Our integrated cable management system keeps your power and AV cords organized. Easily place the attachable and detachable clips anywhere along the arm and center pole to keep everything nice and tidy.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 12.2 x 3.6 inches
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
I have a fairly complicated set-up of multiple PC's and five monitors for media production. My primary need was having access to multiple PC keyboards while still being able to play master music keyboards. This looked like a viable solution, and it was. The PC keyboards float over the top of the music keyboards. I can pull them a little closer when I need to do some real typing, like this review, or I can push them back a little to allow full access to the music keyboards below and still hit keys on the PC keyboards.
The arms articulate on a single plane meaning they will come towards you or away from you on a horizontal plane. They will not rise vertically. This works for me and is exactly what I needed. The attachment at the end will provide VESA connectivity. I am only using it for keyboard trays as I already have monitor arms. The tray will tilt up and down so that you can angle it towards you. The lip that extends upward from the bottom of the keyboard tray stops the keyboard from falling off when tilted. I am finding it a little high for one thin PC keyboard, and my thumb hits it often when I tap the space bar. I may use a saw to cut it down a bit.
A couple of cool things I found was that by attaching the bracket to the pole at a specific orientation, I could limit its travel in one direction and it acts like a door stop so that I don't push the PC keyboard away and have it hit my monitors. Also, I had purchased another different stand for my main 4K monitor, but it has the same diameter pole that comes with this product, so I was able to attach one of the arms to it thereby reducing the clutter on my desk. Ultimately, it's well-made and does exactly what I need it to do.
When I first received the package, there was a missing screw. All but two of the screws are in sealed clear plastic, which clearly identifies with letters that correspond to the assembly instructions. Two other screws are pre-installed in the arms and are used to attach the arms to the poles. One of those screws was missing. I would think, this does not happen often, but it required me to make a few calls. It wasn't painless, but the company did fix the issue. They were always very polite on the phone.